Monday, March 02, 2009

A Backrub

I asked Bill for a shoulder rub last night and he complied. It was, oddly, the most intimate shoulder massage he's ever given me.

When he was finished we switched places and I massaged his shoulders. He had been complaining of a headache earlier, so I massaged a couple of key pressure points on his head. "Not to make this weird," he said (which is practically a guarantee to do just that), "but there is something incredibly sensual about having your head massaged. There's something so intimate about running your fingers through someone's hair."

"Yeah, totally," I agreed, while continuing to massage his scalp. "And, it feels so good!" I said, trying to steer the mood of the massage away from intimate and sensual. A few moments later I moved my hands to his shoulders and back.

I wonder... I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home