Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What I Really Do At Work

Today my friend and I exchanged a series of highly important emails. Names and companies have been changed to protect the guilty, but I trust these can be extrapolated to apply to many other companies within the industry. With that being said, just because the things you're reading seem to be straight out of your work place doesn't mean I sit at the desk next to you. Promise.

These will be presented in a top-down format for ease of read. Lastly, please note that most of this drivel comes from movies, for which I own no rights. I'll credit where possible/necessary.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I love you to bits, Granola, but the whole conversation was so far over my head and out in left field that i felt i was listening to chinese or something! mumsey

February 08, 2006 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home