Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And, Finally

E: So, you and RightHandMan still working together?
PM: No. Not really.
E: Why is that?
PM: Well...he's jealous. Says I'm livin' too much in '82.
E: Really?
PM: Well, I dropped him. What about your project?
E: Well, things are goin' pretty good right now. I mean, we program online for, like, two hours every day... so I guess you could say things are goin' pretty good. I'm just really tryin' to raise a few bucks right now so I can bring in a few testers.
PM: Yep. Well, what's it look like?
E: It's uh-- it's got a dog. It's, uh, pretty-look-- pretty good-looking interface, but... I'm just gettin' really-- just kinda T.O.'d because, I mean, it hasn't even had a successful build yet.
PM: Hey, you know... I got a little project... that we might be able to make a little moola with.
E: Really? That sounds pretty good.
PM: Have you ever heard of OurDistributor?

No apologies here, straight-up stolen from Napoleon Dynamite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home