Saturday, January 21, 2006

Indecision

I've decided to go. I've practically started packing my bags. Yet, there is a part of me that really doesn't want to leave. I'm struggling with the trepidation of starting a whole new life in a whole new place, and the excitement of the same. I can't wait to leave, yet I don't want to. There are so many things which I feel I have missed experiencing, and fear that I never will. There are things which I don't want to experience, yet fear I won't be able to avoid. I'm sure this emotion is not unique to me, but it feels very much that way right now. I'm ready for a change, and scared out of my wits because of it. A huge part of me wants to just go there and announce: "Hello Seattle! I'm here! You don't know me, but you will love me!" And, yet, a huge part of me wants to call every single person I know and beg them for any connections at all that they might have in Seattle. Which will win? I think a much less dramatic, and pathetic, combination of the two.

The one thing I do know for sure: It's going to be a little while before I have roommates again. A long little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home