Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dreams

I had two interesting and moderately disturbing dreams in the past three days.

Dream #1: (Thursday night before my interview — there was a bit of anxiety going on, I assure you.)

PuppyDogsAndBows and I were out shopping, we returned to our hotel which was pretty posh. There was an entry way and off of that a bedroom. A hallway led off of the entry way from the bedroom up some (about 4 or 5) stairs to the washroom. We arrived later than I would have liked, which sent me into stress over getting ready for my interview in time. The interview was at 3:45, and it was already 3. I ran upstairs to the washroom and showered. It took me longer than I thought, because when I got out it was 3:45. I ran down to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes off of the bed and then back up to the washroom to change. I made this trip a number of times. I was so rushed and stressed, and I couldn't get ready in time. It was 4pm and I was so worried about being late, but I just couldn't get out in time.

The odd thing is, PuppyDogsAndBows had a guy there (I think he was her boyfriend) and they both just kind of watched/ignored me as I ran around. ARGH! Frustrating!!

-----

Dream #2: (Friday night, I think)

A good (male, married) friend of mine calls me up. He's super stressed and worried about something. So we meet up to talk about it. I don't know what was going on, but he sat in the car crying as I tried to console him. I wanted to give him a hug, but I knew that would be a really bad option (considering the married bit). At some point I decided that I needed to get ready for bed, so while he sat in the car crying to me through the open window I was outside changing into my night clothes.

-----

So, dear friends and gentle readers, what do you make of those? I really want to call /text/im/email the friend from Dream #2, but I worry about how proper that would be. Or, rather, I worry about how improper it would be. My concern that he needs someone to talk to almost out weighs my concern for propriety, almost. Maybe I'll call him after I hear back from InternetCompany to let him know how it went either way. That seems like an ok time to contact him, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home