Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Info You've All Been Waiting For...

I just realized that in all my blog catching up I neglected to mention that I did hear back from Internet Company. I got the following (slightly modified, you know the drill) form letter on the 20th (yes, 3 days earlier than I expected):

Hi Granola,

We would like to set up a time for you to fly to Seattle for in-person interviews with InternetCompany.com! Please let me know when you would be available to travel, and I will begin making flight, hotel and interview arrangements.

... blah, blah, blah ...

Once we set a date, I will email a detailed confirmation.

RecruiterChick

I emailed her back to let her know I would love to interview with them, and Fridays would work best for me.

So, there you have it. I've got a real interview with InternetCompany.

I should be much more excited than I am. Either I'm getting jaded, or I'm jaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home