Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Blog, Can It BE?

Today at work MyFormerBoss sent me an instant message wishing me Merry Christmas, etc. It was fun to talk with him for a little bit. I'll probably post some of what he had to say to me later, after I've digested it for a while. Near the end of our conversation he told me that in his opinion I should start a blog *snort!* to post my Jerusalem pictures. I told him I have a blog. He asked for the url. Yeah, right. Not in this life-time. I know what I would do if a friend gave me their blog -- scour it for references to moi. Instead, I have decided that I will create yet another blog simply dedicated to that. Hopefully I can update it quickly and get 10 days that still feel like months all put down on virtual paper. Since I have Monday off for the holiday perhaps I'll spend a great deal of time doing just that. At any rate, since we all know that you're going to check it out, religiously (har, har, pun intended), here's the link Geek-ventures. If you have a better suggestion for both title and url, please, let me know. I know it's iffy on the creative side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home