Saturday, December 03, 2005

Phone Interview

Friday I had a phone interview with an InternetCompany. It went screamingly well, but I'm not sure it's what I want to do. The interviewer told me that he was going to discuss my interview with his boss and then there would be a second, well, if they determined that it went well, someone would call me to set up a second phone interview, and if that goes well then the next step would be flying me out to site for an interview there.

I'll be getting a call this week, I'm sure.

Since I had to take the phone interview, and I really don't want ConsultingShop to know that I'm looking I hopped in my car and drove to a secluded spot. The only downfall of that was it was cold and pouring. Ick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laziest Girl said...

I've got my fingers (and toes) crossed for you. Good luck.

December 04, 2005 2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home