Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bad Things

As it turns out, PuppyDogsAndBows will believe every bad thing I tell her about myself. I had purchased a magazine that alluded to things of questionable legality. She thought it was highly entertaining that I should have said magazine on the coffee table. I looked at her and said, "You do know that I do that, right?"

"Yeah, I had kind of gathered that. That's a bad thing, right?"

"Yeah, sometimes. And, why did you gather that?"

"I donno. It just seems like something you would do."

"Ahh, that's what I did for BigNameCompany. It was all legit."

"Oh, ok."

So, what we've learned here is that she honestly will believe anything I tell her. Ahhh... the fun to be had! I think next I'll tell her that I served time for my questionable antics. Muahahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home