Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More On the Bed

Monday, after getting home, I jokingly teased PuppyDogsAndBows that she had slept in my bed whilst I was gone. There was a pregnant silence as she continued walking away from me. "You did sleep in my bed while I was gone!"

"Not in. On."

She and FreeLoader then confessed that they had all taken turns sleeping on my bed while I was gone. One night, however, PuppyDogsAndBows had slept in my bed. Sick.

Oh, and while they are glad that I'm home, they were all looking forward to when I left so they could sleep on the bed.

Funny, I had actually considered finding a way to lock the doors to my room. Perhaps I should have. I guess I don't mind that much, mostly I mind that she slept in my bed. Gross, gross, gross!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laziest Girl said...

Why would she sleep in your bed? Are beds in short supply in your neck of the woods? Who on earth would rather sleep in someone elses bed rather than their own? Or does she not have a bed of her own? In which case, where does she sleep??? Huh? Huh??

November 23, 2005 2:20 pm  
Blogger granola girl said...

Ahh, good question. When we moved into the new house it came furnished. Complete with monumentally uncomfortable, very old, slightly discolored, twin beds. I determined this wasn't going to work for me and bought a new bed (as outlined here and a few other later posts.

My roommates love my bed, it's huge, clean, new, and uber-comfy. I don't blame them, I love it too. However, I get to sleep on it every night, and they just have to be jealous. Thus, while I was gone they took advantage of the situation.

And, given the state of their beds, I'd rather sleep in someone else's bed if I had to sleep in those.

November 26, 2005 12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home