Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Patch

It was lunch time, and I went into MyBoss' office to see if he was going to join us for lunch. RayOfSunshine was already there asking the same thing. We got to talking and joking around and somehow smoking was alluded to (I really don't remember, nuts!). I patted my left arm and announced, "Nahh, RayOfSunshine, I'm on The Patch." He laughed, and then MyBoss asked, "Are you really?"

"Yeah, Boss. I have a secret smoking problem that you don't know about." I dead panned. He seems to fall for my jokes more easily than the average bear. The thing of it was, I had a smile on my face when I made the announcement, so it was obviously a joke.

"Well," he was quick to defend himself, "There is more than one kind of Patch." He turned to RayOfSunshine for support on this one.

"Yeah, well, I'm not on that one, either!"

He threw his hands up and declared, "Woah! Way too much information there!"

RayOfSunshine just laughed, "I think the BOP was just violated there!"

MyBoss started blushing and said, "I didn't ask! You're my witness RayOfSunshine! I didn't ask."

"Uh, do you honestly think I would just throw that out there?" Oy! I suppose they don't know better, but they could assume better, at least. Sheesh! What kind of girl do they think I am?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home