Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Absence, and Why You Should Get. Over. It.

I have been instructed that I "need to update [my] blog!" She's right, you know. I feel terrible that I haven't had time to get around to updating you all on my life, but it works like this:

1. When I lost my job with BigNameCompany I lost my laptop, ergo, no home computer. This means I was blogging from the public library. Oh, the joy of it all.

2. I no longer have my own office. That's right kids, this tech snob is stuck in the horrible world of open work space. I'm sure I will complain more on this note later.

3. After getting the new job I couldn't blog at work (for the above mentioned reason) and I didn't have time to go to the library before they close, so I didn't blog there.

4. Now comes the good news, I have a new computer at home (this puppy gets his own entry), so I can blog (seemingly) at will!

Can I get a "Welcome back, Granola!"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home