Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dream or Rather: Manipulation Technique

PuppyDogsAndBows announced Saturday that she had a dream about me. It went like this:

"So, I had a dream that you went out and bought a TV and a VCR and a DVD player and we had cable and I came home and you were watching it and I was so happy! But, I know it was just a dream, so, whatever."

"That's funny," I reply. "I had a dream and you were in it, too." Where by 'dream' I really mean 'nightmare'! I went on to tell her about my dream.

She really wasn't listening, which was evidenced when she asked, "So, will you buy us a TV?"

"No."

What the? I don't think so. What a nice fabrication to attempt to guilt me into buy all that crap for her. Yeah, freaking, right! Sometimes she makes me more mad than usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home