Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dream Follow-up

You might remember these dreams I had the other night. The latter one of the two has really left me worried. I really wanted to call my friend up, by decorum dictated otherwise. So, Tuesday when he im'ed me I was thrilled to have the opportunity to ask how he has been doing. I asked, he said he was fine. I re-asked and explained that I've had a worry about him for a few days. He probed as to why, and I tried really hard not to say, "I had a dream about you...". In the end, I had to say just that. However, I cut it way down. Basically, I left out everything but him calling me, us talking, and him crying. I did tell him that when I woke up I was worried about him, and it was kind of a persistent worry since then. He laughed at me, then reassured me that he's just fine. He did, however, thank me for my concern (and not in the false thanks-for-your-concern sort of way, but more in the I-can't-believe-you-got-worried-over-a-dream- but-thanks-for-caring-for-me-enough-to-do-so, -and-also-to-ask-me sort of way.

In the end we cleared up that though I am weird it's weird-strange not weird-creepy. Thank goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home