Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Not My Thing

After a week of hemming and hawing I finally asked Welder to join me for the symphony this week. "Symphony?" he parroted back to me, "Nah, not my thing. Thanks though."

Geee. Big surprise. He spent the entire evening recanting the 30 seconds of conversation that took place between two other people (one of which is a cute girl) where the punchline was, "If Welder weren't Mormon, I'd totally be dating him right now." Yeah, like I had a shot. That was either a big fat "don't ask me out I'm so amazingly not interested!!" or "Hey, look how desirable I am." Clearly, it was the latter, as I suspected. If Sine hadn't essentially forced me into it, I probably would have chickened out all together. Oh well. Now, I have to find a date to the symphony with only 2 days to go. Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home