Sunday, January 20, 2008

No Wonder I'm Exhausted

I averaged 70 hours/week over the last two weeks, I believe. It hasn't been fun.

Last night, however, I decided to make up for all that. After a particularly horrible afternoon at the office I needed to go out and get my mind off things. So:

I went to dinner and Cloverfield with a bunch of friends (most excellent!!!) We were back at Sine's place and departing by midnight.

Then I went to my co-worker's party. It was fun, until someone lit the hooka. Then I had to bail.

I came home and washed everything I had been wearing, since it all smelled like smoke.

Around 2 am I finally fell asleep.

I got up at 9:45 to go to some friends' place to help them clean up after some trees they fell late last year. There were two trees, and lots of branches. It was an Elders' Quorum service project that the girls were invited to--only 2 girls (outside of the bishopric's wives) showed. I spent two hours trimming branches to be either cut down further or mulched. I made amazing progress, and as a result was quite pooped.

I came home, washed everything I had been wearing, took a shower, and laid down for a nap.

2 hours later I was back up. This time looking through houses to see what I liked and what I didn't so I can get back to my realtor so we can get down to this house shopping business. That's quite exhausting.

Here I am now, 1 am, and updating my blog. I have more to write, but I can't stay awake. Hopefully tomorrow will dawn a brighter day and I'll be able to paint in the morning—right after writing my Sunday School lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home