Sunday, April 27, 2008

Application

Last week I submitted my application to another company local to Seattle. While I was submitting my resume I noticed that their application site (it looks like it may have been a third party system, but still!) had a lot of security holes in it. Right after I noticed this glaring hole I was shocked when they asked for my SSN and wouldn't let me leave it blank. I listed all 0's and figured, if not listing my social was going to break the deal, then I didn't want to work for them anyway.

I got an automated email back thanking me for my application and noting that it would take 2-4 weeks before I heard back from them, if they were interested.

On Friday night I received an email from a recruiter asking for an electronic copy of my resume. I sent it over Saturday afternoon.

Hopefully that rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home