Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chatting Up

After FHE last night I spent about 45 minutes - an hour talking to the first guy mentioned in this post. We had an interesting conversation about women's roles both on earth and in the eternities.

I mentioned it to Sine today and he said, "Oh, that guy with the girlfriend with the weird name?"

Uh... girlfriend? He spent an hour chatting me up and was able to mention an ex-wife and a 4 year old child, but somehow forgot about his girlfriend? Nice. Why are people that way?

Yet another confusing happening:

Sunday at ward potluck I sat next to a guy I had never met before, but he was ridiculously attractive. After a long fun chat he left and I was talking to a friend about him. "Oh, yeah," she said, "he has a girlfriend up in Canada."

Again, what's the deal with boys chatting me up for an hour and never mentioning their girlfriends? Thanks, thanks a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home