Monday, April 07, 2008

Raining Men

A guy I have never seen before walked into family home evening tonight and helped himself into the conversation I was having on the other side of the (mostly empty) room. I looked over to acknowledge what he was saying, and then looked again. While he's not a particularly attractive man (not unattractive, either, for the record) he certainly has the right look. Where by "right look" I mean, he dresses in a similar fashion to my own. You might recall the recent conversation we had on how important dress may or may not be. Well, this guy's look said, "Yeah, I'm Mormon, but I'm ok with who I am." I instantly wanted to get to know him better.

I think he felt the same way. After the lesson I got up and was talking to a couple of friends, and he came over and said hi to them, then made a point to introduce himself to me. When I said I hadn't seen him around he said that I must not come around all that often.

So, yeah, I think he's interested. It'll be fun to see how that plays out.

Also occurring this evening: I learned that the boy I've on-and-off had a crush on is now dating someone. Nuts!

And...No InternBill update. Yeah, I know you thought it was coming. But, nah, got nothin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home