Sunday, April 06, 2008

Freak Out part deux

Saturday I sent InternBill a text to see if he was alright, since he didn't seem that way Friday night. He said he was fine. Later I got him to tell me what the problem was. It boiled down to (he claims) he was hanging out with some girl Friday night and she just didn't reciprocate.

Frankly, he was a bit upset for some random chick not reciprocating. And, you could twist that to apply to me, if you wanted to.

Now I'm nowhere closer to figuring out what on Earth is going on. On one hand: he could be all about just flirting over instant messenger, on the other hand: he could want more. As a girl friend of mine pointed out tonight, though, "he can't be throwing tantrums if all he's after is the IM flirtation.... he can get that wherever you are." So, so very true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home