Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Little Bee

Saturday found me getting up at 7 am and heading to a carpool for an Earth Day celebration clean-up-the-park-a-thon. It also found snow in Olympia—30 minutes South of where we were going to be working, and moving Northward. The event was canceled. I was kind of sad, because I really wanted to do something organized this year, but, alas, that was thwarted. Instead I:
  • Went to the gym for 1 1/2 hours. The steam room (which has been out of service for the last week) was finally fixed, but the door was stuck ajar, so it was ok, but not great.

  • Went to Pike's Place Market to pick up some produce. Got some good stuff!

  • Came back to my apartment to prepare the fruit for frozen fruit salad.

  • Got a $20 pedicure. It was, well, a $20 pedicure. My toenails are dark blue. Yay! (Mostly, I was just doing annual maintenance)

  • Got a hair cut. Well, a lot of them. She took off between 10" and a foot. She kept asking "Are you sure?" Yes, I'm sure! It's just hair, and I'm tired of the current cut. So there. It's ok. Not great. So far the only person to notice is my friend who is a hair dresser.

  • Walked around the mall for a bit and ended up popping into Bath and Body Works. I spent too much there.

  • Went to the Temple.

  • Went to Whole Foods to pick up some more groceries for the aforementioned frozen fruit salad, and also some tofu cream cheese for today's pot luck.

  • At the last minute I was invited to this dinner. I went. More on that in the next post.

  • Went to a movie with a friend.



Yeah, not a busy day, at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home