Sunday, June 08, 2008

Just Misplaced

I went hiking yesterday. I set out for to do a nice easy hike in Middle Fork. The directions literally included the words, "continue on 11.9 miles after the end of the pavement."

I think I did that, but I wasn't sure. Eventually both my car and I got a little tired of the pothole ridden 'road', so we pulled off at a clearly marked trail head and off I went. More pictures from the hike will follow, but here are the important (read: identifiable) landmarks from the hike.


Starting out. Hmm... doesn't look too bad.



"This looks important. Maybe it'll help me locate where I was." About 30 minutes in.


You know, when you see the trail marked in the middle of the hike you know something interesting is going on.

I carried on another 30 minutes and never found the marker for the trail I was, apparently, now, on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home