Wednesday, July 16, 2008

All Day

This afternoon (Intern)Bill, N (from the previous post) and I made a quick run downstairs to grab something to drink (Juice!!). While standing in line to pay N mentioned that he had gone to the gym with (Intern)Bill this afternoon. I was surprised and he said, "Oh, I assumed he had told you that, since he talks to you all day."

"He talks to me all day?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Well, he talks to someone all day. He has a special chat window open for them, and their picture is a penguin. That's not you?"

"A penguin?" I asked, then turned to (Intern)Bill, "You chat with someone all day long, and they have their own window, and their picture is a penguin?"

He laughed. We both know the answer to that.

When I got back to my desk I sent him a message, "I should change my picture just to screw with N." I did, but I missed my cute little penguin, so I changed it back.

PS, it's a Linux penguin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home