Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boring Thursday

A few weeks ago I was at the store and saw underwear on sale for 5/$25. They were fun panties. I thought about it briefly, and couldn't resists—I wanted new gym underwear, and what better way to spice up your work out than fun chonies.

I selected 5 pairs of different colors and cuts. And went home happy.

As the weeks have worn on, I have worked my way into a routine. I have to take my gym clothes home every Thursday, so I never have to wear one pair, which works out well, because they are particularly boring.

However, it turns out that the pair I end up wearing on Thursdays are also particularly boring.

I briefly complained to one of my coworkers, Spazz, and explained that I don't like my Thursday underwear. She laughed and teased me, and then we let it drop. Later, she told our other coworker, who thoroughly enjoyed making fun of my Thursday gym panties over lunch.

Ah, good times.

They're still boring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee....you said "chonies"....hee hee hee....

December 01, 2008 7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home