Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aftermath

The crazy thing about exercising and endurance events is that when you've been working up to something steadily that crazy something doesn't hurt as bad as you think it will.

For example: Sunday my feet were a bit tender and my legs stiff, but nothing that some water and a nice long soak in the bath couldn't take the edge off of.
Monday my ache had shifted to my lower back (almost like a bad night sleep than a race ache), muscles were still a little stiff, but not much.

What I'm most surprised about is how much my knees don't hurt (hardly at all), and how little my feet hurt. The bones on the tops of my feet still aren't thrilled about taking weight, but the soles of my feet are just fine. A nice 4 mile run Tuesday sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home