Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happenings

Yes, it's been too long. I'm sorry. I got out of the nightly habit and have yet (years later) to get back into the swing of it.

However, here are the interesting happenings:
Midge graduated from University (yay!) and got turned down for grad school (boo!) and then couldn't find a job (booooooo!) so she decided she needed a change of pace and invited herself up to Seattle.

Annnddd... now I have a new roommate.

She and I agreed in the very beginning this would be a 3 month affair. No more. Period. I'm prepared to box her up and ship her butt to Tibet if she hasn't found a place in 3 months.

Brisk isn't so convinced. So, we have a friendly little wager. Current stakes are: if she's out by some date in November he goes vegan for a week. If she's not, I have to eat 5 pounds of meat over the course of a week. Where at least 2 pounds of that are red meat. Good thing for me I know I'm willing to kick her out the week before Thanksgiving. :D

Yes, I'm a terrible sister.

Related: despite my warnings, she has a crush on Brisk. This will only end poorly for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home