Sunday, April 23, 2006

People

One thing I absolutely love about the Church is how easy it is to run into old friends. (The down side of this being, naturally, how hard it is to avoid enemies...).

There was a huge activity tonight that I attended. It was a game show night, and ended up being pretty fun. While I was there I ran into a guy I used to have a major thing for. I really could have gone for him, but that wasn't in our stars. As I saw him tonight and chatted with him, ever so briefly, I was reminded of those things I liked about him. He is totally hot! He's super smart. And, he's kind of a geek. You know, in that subtle way that people don't always notice. It's rather cute and makes him slightly vulnerable.

I could just grab him by the ears and *muah* lay one on him.

Yeah, I don't think he feels the same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home