Monday, April 03, 2006

Why I am a Dork

Friday a guy who works on the same floor as I (who is majorly cute, and with whom I flirt incessantly) dropped by my desk to chat about work. The conversation lasted quite a while, and took many different tangents. One which I shall eventually get around to posting because it is rather interesting. It, however, does not apply to the current topic. The tangent which I wish to discuss with you today is: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or, HHGTTG, for those in the know. It seems he has never read it. I talked it up (Uh, I love it!) and offered to lend him my copy. He sounded excited and said he'd like that.

When I got home Friday night I discovered that I no longer have it. (I think I may have given it to ExOfNote.) So, what do I do? Instead of just telling him I don't have it I went out and bought a new one so I could lend it to him. My justification? I was seriously bummed that I didn't have it anymore, and really did want it, and it was only 7 bucks. The truth? I'm a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home