Sunday, August 27, 2006

Questions

Last night MapGuy, Sweetheart, and I ended up at my house playing games. We decided to play the question game. It works like this: You ask a question, any question you want, and everyone answers it honestly. Pretty simple, but you learn a lot about other people. I happen to have a book of such questions, so we started there.

After a few rounds we were making up our own questions. Out of the blue MapGuy asked me what my ideal date was. I told him I'd love for a guy to take me to a museum or art gallery and just wander around, taking all the time in the world, discussing the art, and what it means to each of us. In my ideal date situation, time is of no importance, only the art. There is no rush, and no pressing need to see every piece in the place, just those which speak to us. He seemed very interested in my answer, though I'm not really sure why. Hopefully he passes that information on to someone who uses it wisely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home