Saturday, October 14, 2006

Work classifieds = Date? Yup

Being the compulsive shopper that I am, on Thursday I bought a pair of tickets to the Seattle Symphony for Friday's concert from the work classifieds. Now, all I needed was a date.

I called a couple of boys in the ward, including MapGuy, and asked them if they wanted to go with me. None of them were able to, until I called one guy who I have kind of been moderately interested in for a while now.

I asked him if he would be would be interested. He was so excited I barely was able to tell him that I had the tickets, let alone ask if he was busy. Fun stuff!

I asked him to pick me up and then he started mentally going through a timeline of when he'd have to pick me up in order to get there on time. He ran through traffic, and the general stuff, then he said, "and then we can do dinner, maybe before or after depending on time..." I was thinking that, but it was nice to hear him say it.

So, he picked me up and we headed to town. After finding a parking spot we wandered around looking for a place to eat. We found a really great steakhouse (that always happens to me, oh, the irony), and had dinner — my portobello on focaccia was delic.

And, the symphony was spectacular. We had a really good time.

The best part was when he dropped me off and went to shake my hand. How Mormon can we get? I gave him a hug instead, and made fun of him for the attempted hand shake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home