Saturday, December 02, 2006

Drinking Problem

Whilst on his break Musician was enjoying a glass of water. It didn't all make it in his mouth.

"Having trouble over there?" I queried.

"I have a drinking problem."

"Me too, actually," I said, referencing something from my childhood, "I have a hole in my chin. Right there." I pointed to the base of my chin. Then my inner imp got the better of me. "Well, actually, right there." I said, moving my finger to the place where a labret stud would be (That's the piercing you see on people's lower lip just above their chin). "Well, it's closed in, now."

"Really?!"

"Nah. My nose is the only thing I've ever done."

This lead to a discussion on ear piercing, I asked if he ever had, nope. Tragic. I do think they're just a little bit sexy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home