Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wedding Registry

InternetCompany has (I'm sure you're shocked) a wedding registry. In the course of my work I had to utilize it. As a diligent peon I registered myself and 'nobody' for our impending nuptials sometime in the distant future. I figured someone I know might google me and stumble upon my fondest desires for 3 sets of golf clubs, so I clearly labeled it as a test account.

This morning I received an email from GayPat inquiring about "this wedding thing," then laughing at himself, as he quickly determined it was for work. The ironic bit is why he was googling me: he was curious if I keep a blog and who I use. I told him that I do, and that I use blogger. What I didn't tell him, however, is my address. Nope, not getting this one. It's my little secret. So there.

1 Comments:

Blogger granola girl said...

As an ironic update: I gave it to him anyway. Oh well.

October 07, 2007 3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home