Thursday, April 10, 2008

Speaking of Boys You Shouldn't Date

Sweetheart is dating a boy who isn't LDS, and a number of us are kind of worried that this might become an issue for her. As much as I want to be happy for her that she found a boy who tells her how beautiful she is (she really is, despite what her low self esteem tells her), who values her, and seems to care for her, I'm hesitant because she spends a lot of time with him, and none of us have met him. Also, she seems to have stopped attending church—at least our ward. And, that's just down-right silly. I was talking this over with some friends last night, and they seem to agree.

As we were wrapping up the conversation I remembered that I was supposed to chat with InternBill that evening, so, I excused myself, "Speaking of boys we're not supposed to be dating...I've gotta run!" And, off I went.

The conversation wasn't all that deep and meaningful, but it was full of him listening to me gripe and complain about my 'raise,' which, honestly, is what I really needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home