Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nope, Not There

I have an Aunt and Uncle currently serving their mission in Malaysia. When they were first called we talked about me coming to visit them.

I emailed my aunt last week and asked about it. She told me that the island they're on is far enough off the map to be difficult to get to, but not far enough off the map to be cool. She encouraged me to not come, and, instead, go somewhere else fun and interesting.

I'm a little bummed, because, well, that would have been cool. Oh well.

I was talking about it with InternBill who took it very much in stride: "Well, now you get to drive with me back to Yellowstone:-)!" he offered in the way of a consolation prize.

I turned down his suggestion, but countered with, "We could go somewhere else though."

Um, did I just plan to go on a road trip with InternBill? Magic 8-ball says, "Signs point to yes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home