Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking Charge

After shopping for furniture yesterday afternoon (Intern)Bill dropped me off with the goal to finish unpacking and getting his apartment organized. Honestly, yesterday afternoon I couldn't tell what he had done after I left his place Saturday. I'm sure he's worked on it, but there's so much stuff to deal with, it can be overwhelming.

I have offered him my assistance a few times and he has turned me down, but he is a bit frustrated that he's getting nowhere (which adds to the overwhelmed and then not knowing where to start so nothing gets done...).

Today I finally informed him: "So, I'm going to come over (not tonight) and I'm going to take care of your kitchen. And while I do that, you're going to deal with your bedroom. M'kay? (um.... since we know you won't take my help if I just offer it. But, if you really don't want me to come over I won't.)"

He said what he could, "I see. :P" and then, "Thank you. :P"

I think that may be tomorrow night since we're also going to see The Dark Knight at the midnight showing!! Might as well make it one long day of eachotherness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home