Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Bravery

He's really, really cute. Well, 'cute' is the wrong word. "Ruggedly handsome" is far more correct of a description.

And, no, we're not talking about Bill here. We're talking about an amazingly attractive guy in my ward.

I've had a tiny crush on him for months.

Monday night I finally decided to just ask him out (ok, I decided a while ago, Monday just seemed like a good opportunity). We spent the majority of the activity time at FHE flirting in a cute and endearing manner. Afterwords, I decided to make my move. I was walking him to his car ready to ask, but someone else felt the need to come with us—gee, thanks.

So I called him up. "Hey, do you wanna do lunch sometime?" I asked.

Turns out lunch is a no-go for him, but, he suggested, "how about dinner, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday." I picked Wednesday. Great. We made plans and he said he'd call to confirm.

This afternoon he made that call. Unfortunately, it was to cancel. Seems his truck won't start and he has to fix it tonight in order to get to work tomorrow. He offered to reschedule and suggested Thursday or Friday night. Frustratingly, I had made plans last night to go visiting teaching on Thursday, and Bill and I are going to the symphony on Friday. I had to decline. I suggested Saturday, but he works. Why Saturday evening won't work is anyone's guess.

We signed off by saying that we'd see each other on Sunday. Great... now we have to try this again.

Oh, did I mention he's totally built, and amazingly good looking? Oh, yeah, and we've been flirting a ton for months now. I can't believe he hasn't asked me out yet. I hope he makes the next move. I hate asking boys out multiple times. It's just no fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home