Friday, September 26, 2008

Thoughts on a Frantic Week

Wow. After a week of whirlwind frantic running around I can't believe I have a morning of downtime. I actually got to sleep in this morning (I was the only one, and trust me, they weren't shy about being loud around me).

So, what did you miss?

I'm not sure I blogged much about it, but Mumsy and I put on a facepainting convention this week. (Dad and Midge helped out a ton, but it really felt like a Mom-and-Gorp venture.)

Frankly, we lost our shirts. Well, is it losing your shirt if you lose half of what you put out? I dunno. Either way, we didn't make back enough to cover our expenses, obviously.

However. We're totally doing it again next year.

The success of our convention cannot be measured in money made, but in knowledge gained, in friendships formed, and in the experience had by all. And everyone there had a great time!

What's hardest to believe is that if we're going to do it next year, we have to start planning it now. Lots and lots to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home