Saturday, November 22, 2008

Visual Symphony

There are two men that make my symphony going experience what it is.

The first is Rip Van Winkle. Ok, that's not really his name. I don't know what his name is, but he has the most amazing beard! I was explaining him to my date tonight when he walked on the stage. The guys behind us rapidly whipped themselves into a frenzy, "There he is!" I turned around and struck up a conversation with them. We chatted briefly about the magnanimous beard that draws us to the symphony.

The second I keep just to myself. He's one of the upright bass players, and he's delightfully good looking. From my vantage point on row V, stage left, he looks like a cross between Bradley Cooper and Carmine Giovinazzo. Yes, it's an unhealthy obsession, but he is quite tasty looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home