Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sex or Company

After work I headed over to Bill's. He needed help running some errands, and, naturally, I was there for him. As we walked up to his apartment he casually mentioned that he was going out with the guys after we were finished. Um... thanks dude. You tie me up for the beginning of Friday evening, and didn't tell me beforehand that I'd be free early enough to go out with other people. Yeah, thanks.

At his place he quickly picked up. The apartment wasn't messy, it just wasn't some place you'd necessarily bring back "company". "I see," I teased, "planning on bringing someone home, then?"

"Well," he shrugged attempting casual, but failing dismally as he blushed, "you never know."

Yeah, my company was passed over for a the hope that he might bring home a bar skank. I hope he failed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home