Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Come Again?

Mr. Bland and I were chatting about nothing last night when I told him that my birthday is Friday. I asked if he wanted to do something earlier in the week to celebrate. I failed to mention my other plans Friday night, and I'm not sure how I'm going to. I'll probably say something along the lines of "my best friend has made plans and I'm not allowed to know what they are." That sounds the most unoffensive and threatening.

Either way, he wants to "come by tomorrow to hang out and talk." When I asked if this was a "we have to talk" talk he told me "I don't know, you'll see, I guess. I won't show my cards."

Um, okay. What on Earth does that mean?

My guess is that my suggestion that we do something for my birthday not on my birthday sent him into overdrive and wants to see where things are and how they're going. The answer? I think it's way too soon to be exclusive, and I don't want him to be a rebound. Does that sound as lame as I think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home