Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just Like, But Different

Bill and I were walking to my car this evening talking about the girls he's interested in, etc and what he's looking for in a girl. "Your problem," I told him confidently, "is that you're looking for me. Just in the body of a hot Asian girl."

He looked a bit awkward and then said, "You can't control attraction."

I went on to tease him that I'm everything he wants in a woman, except I'm not hot. I told him that the problem is, women like me are hard to find. Then he smirked and asked, "How about men like me, are we hard to find?"

"Nope," I reassured him, "guys like you are a dime a dozen!"

We had a good laugh, and he sent me on my way.

This does help a bit to explain his excitement and unsubtle encouragement of my hitting the gym.

So, yeah... it's nice to know I haven't been wrong about his feelings towards me this whole time. It's also nice to know he's as confused as I am. Nice, but not a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home