Sunday, January 04, 2009

Date with Dude

In the continuing saga that isn't my dating life, I have joined a number of dating web sites.

Last week I went out with a boy from one of the sites. He seems nice enough, but a little bland. Bill and I were talking about the date, and possible future dates. I expressed a bit of concern because, honestly, he's way more into me that I am into him. Bill was encouraging me to just go for it anyway and enjoy the ride. His words of encouragement took the sweetest form. He said some really nice things, including the final touch: "You are an awesome girl, Granola," he said. Then after a pause that was way too long, he reaffirmed what we all know, "and" he continued, "you really need to go get yourself some ass." Um, thanks.

Weather permitting, I'm going out with dude again tonight. I'm trying to be open, but he's sooooo bland. Maybe he'll interesting up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home