Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Workaholic?

I don't like to think I'm a workaholic, but this past month, I think I've logged at least 60 hours a week. Possibly closer to 80. I'm kind of torn on how to rate this experience.

On one hand: My boss has asked me to drive a massive Organization-wide directive from the QA side of things. A lot of things have been going on, lots and lots of changes, and a sh'load of work. This is my time to shine, my time to prove that I have what it takes to get that promotion I so rightfully deserve (see aforementioned post).

On the other hand: It hasn't been as successful as we'd like. And, I'm working late evenings and Saturday and even a few hours on Sunday.

I can't wait for this to end. Mostly so I can say I did it, and I survived and YES!

Oh, I should mention, I'm writing this from the office as I wait for Bill to finish up solving a problem I need to test. We've kind of determined he's not going to find a solution tonight, so at this point, I'm waiting for him to toss in his hat for the evening so we can get food. Soon. Hopefully, soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home