Monday, June 22, 2009

Winning Me Over

I'm on this dating website. Why? Because, apparently, I'm not the catch I believe I am, and the only way I can find boys willing to go out with me is to sell myself on the meat-market.

Except, the kind of boys who are interested in me are either creepsters or looking to get laid (which aren't mutually exclusive, but I have put them in these two buckets, it's easier).

My recent favorites are:
1. the 19 year old who goes to a private religious university and hated it because he couldn't find anyone to hook up with. I told him I went to BYU, so his chances with me were even smaller than that on his campus. He took the hint and we wished each other well.

2. The guy who's email was attractive and witty and appealing enough. But, his profile revealed him to be 50. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home