Thursday, August 25, 2011

Delicate Matters in the Back 40

I've been joking that I'm going to start a blog teaching people all the skills they should know when backpacking and addressing all those awkward questions you'll never see covered in Backpacker magazine. Such as, how, exactly, does a lady pee in the forest?

This week the question of how one deals with being a her period while in the back 40 was presented. I answered the question, and my girl friend had a fabulous time. She also told the caretakers of the campground they ended up in all about my advice. All my advice. They agreed I should start a blog.

My sister has recommended that I illustrate it xkcd-style. So, now I need a scanner or one of those pads you attach to your computer and then draw on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home