Wednesday, February 16, 2005

SuperStores vs CurrentEmployeer

After a month in limbo I finally have a definitive answer as to whether or not my CurrentEmployeer is actually seriously considering offering me a full-time position or not. That answer came when my boss came to me yesterday and said, "Granola, what skills and qualities do you think your replacement needs to have?" Yeah, that's right kids, instead of straight up telling me that they have decided to hire a part-timer when I leave rather than offering me a spot, they just ask me to define my position. Oh yeah, does it get classier?

When all is said and done, however, I found out exactly what I wanted to know. I'm just kind of annoyed that I had to trick them into it.

In other news, I have decided that I would much rather work for SuperStores than BigNameCompany, so I really am headed down to the former Confederacy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home