Thursday, February 09, 2006

Farewell Fair Provo

Tonight is the last night I shall spend in Provo as a resident of this state. Wow. That feels weird to say. I'm super excited for my new venture, but last night as I was dropping off my Post Office Box keys the thought hit me: What the crap am I doing?! The Post Master took my keys and forwarding address. When he noticed it said "Seattle" he asked me the requisite questions, then said, "Good luck with your new life." How true is that!

The van mover came this morning at 9am, and was followed closely by the packing company, and then the moving company. Wow. They were finished and out of my house by 2. The only thing I have left to do is clean my room and the washroom in preparation for final inspection by my landlord. In my living room sits all my worldly possessions for the next 30 days — four pieces of luggage and a cello.

Tonight, I sleep on the couch, tomorrow morning SuperHotFormerCoworker picks me up and takes me to the air port. Tomorrow night I spend in my new city, in my new life!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home