Monday, April 24, 2006

Travel Bug

Well, the travel bug has jumped up and bitten me in the butt, yet again.

We had a farewell bonfire tonight for BritishGirl and ActingManager, as they head back to the UK on Friday. It was great fun.

I was chatting with BritishGirl when I announced, "I've decided: I'm going to travel." I didn't have a chance to add, "To Tibet" or "Cambodia" or even "Vancouver" when she piped in, "Come to London before I leave." (She's moving to Vancouver in January) "Have you ever been?"
"No."
"Then come! You'll have a free place to stay. Hey! If you come in September we can go to Greece together!"
And, just like that, I'm going to London for a couple of days, then over to Greece and doing a cruise thing in September. I told her I wasn't sure I could get the time off, so she turned to ActingManager, and said, "Ask ActingManager, right now."
"Hey, can I have September off?"
So, yeah... London, then Greece for a week... about 2 weeks total including travel time. Oh. my. Gosh!!!

I'm so excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home