Thursday, July 27, 2006

Moving?

CubeBuddy asked our executive assistant today about the possibility of moving into a private cube. The executive assistant wasn't sure that was possible, but mentioned she'd look into it. We all chatted briefly before the executive assistant walked off to finish what she was doing. About 10 minutes later I went to find her. I told her, quite honestly, that if she determined it was ok for CubeBuddy to move it would be great if she could let us know fairly quickly.

"Oh, do you two not get along?" She asked, concerned.

"No, it's not that. We just get on each others nerves sometimes. I mean, it's not bad enough that it effects our work, I just think we would both be happier if we had separate cubes."

She promised me she'd look into it, and get back to us. Then she thanked me for letting her know. The funny thing is, earlier this week or late last week I was contemplating how I could politely move cubes. This solved the problem for me. That's nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home