Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good News! W00t!

I've got good news coming out the ears tonight! I could relate it all in story form, but I've decided a pseudo list is the winner. In no particular order, here's the good news of the day:
  • My boss who is currently working in the UK office approved BritishGirl and me going on holiday together.
  • He also approved me working in the UK office for 5 days (as long as I pay all of my expenses, since I'm really just trying to combine holiday with work. I fully agree.).
  • My boss here in Seattle, Hunter, told me that I could go to a conference that I really want to go to, and while InternetCompany is not going to pay for it, I don't have to take the day off as holiday or sick. I can just not show up.
  • I found roommates for said conference.
  • I just bought my ticket for the conference which is coming up the beginning of August.
  • BritishGirl and I are looking to book our trip to Greece (!AHHH!) this week.
  • I didn't kill CubeBuddy. This might just be the best news of all.
  • I got a massage today, and I feel gooood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home